Location: Remote (U.S. based)
Founded in 2021, pulsESG™ is a well-funded Silicon Valley software startup dedicated to empowering purpose-driven enterprises to manage and improve their environmental, social and governance (ESG) footprint with an integrated, comprehensive, flexible, and innovative technology platform built for compliance, tracking and insight. pulsESG™is as easy to use as it is scalable.
pulsESG™’s an enterprise ESG software as a service (SaaS) platform is backed by $9.5 million in seed funding from leading impact-driven investors and led by two Silicon Valley enterprise software veterans. The platform distinguishes itself in the marketplace through features such as model-driven architecture and full integration with both internal sources of data and external investor-facing
systems, empowering companies to track and derive insights for ESG compliance and improvement based on stakeholder requirements.
About the Role
You will be an early member of pulsESG™’s Business Engagement team and play a pivotal role in our expansion by identifying and qualifying prospective customers.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Research, develop, and manage new and existing commercial opportunities through in-person events, outbound presentations, and inbound requests
- Conduct discovery calls to consult with prospective customers on business objectives
- Educate customers on how our solution will drive the success of their business
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations and solution recommendations
- Be creative in solving problems or answering questions that potential customers have
- Work with the Account Executives to onboard new clients
- Work with the Product team to help develop a more comprehensive product over time; by providing customer feedback on a regular basis
- Help draft sales material: client proposals, marketing documents, and case studies
- Keep our CRM system updated with all customer interactions
- You believe that business can have a positive impact on the world – and that there is significant room for improvement in how businesses operate!
- Strong prospecting skills and experience engaging with C-level/Senior Executives
- You are a self-starter – hunting for new contacts and prospective clients for the business
- Strong understanding of the sales cycle, customer needs and connecting the dots to the product
- Proven track record of crushing your quotas of acquiring new customers
- You have an existing network of Investors (LPs, GP – such as Private Equity firms) and/or Corporate; preferably contacts within the Sustainability & ESG teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; overall a great communicator
- Must be highly self-motivated, nimble, with a ‘can-do’ attitude; you excel working in a startup and remote environment
- You have the following experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in software sales focused on new business
- Using a CRM system for recording and tracking the sales cycle (preferably HubSpot)
- Building trusted relationships
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Sustainability background is a plus
Why work with pulsESG™?
We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to improve our world now and for the next generations!
- The company will pay with cash, equity, and benefits
- You’ll get to work on problems that are hard and important
- You’ll be joining an extraordinary team at the beginning of an extraordinary journey
- Remote-friendly culture with weekly stand-ups
pulsESG™ Core Values
- Respect for all our stakeholders
- Passion for excellence
- Constructive candor
Join us and become a driver for positive change!