Location: New York, NY or San Francisco, CA (remote)
Founded in 2021, pulsESG™ the “Enterprise Sustainability Platform”, is a well-funded Silicon Valley software startup. It is dedicated to empowering purpose-driven enterprises to manage and improve their environmental, social, and governance (ESG) and overall sustainability footprint with an integrated, comprehensive, flexible, and innovative technology platform built for compliance, tracking, and insight. We are well funded, have amazing customers across industries and geographies, established strategic partnerships with leading ERP and consulting firms, and are growing fast!
About the Role
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Alliance Lead to join our team and help drive alliances and strategic partnerships with key stakeholders in the Sustainability and ESG ecosystem. The Alliance Lead will be responsible for identifying, establishing, and nurturing relationships with potential alliances in accordance with the pulsESG’s™ overarching strategic goals and growth trajectory. As the Alliance Lead, you will be an integral part of continuing to develop our alliance program end to end including marketing to and enablement of our alliance partners. This role requires an understanding of the Sustainability and ESG landscape and the Enterprise SAAS landscape excellent communication and negotiation skills, and a proven track record of successful alliance and partnership management. The qualified candidate will have a good mix of skills that include being a self starter, with an ability to understand a variety of alliances and their value propositions, strong business acumen and communication skills to build and deepen relationships, an ability to work effectively cross-functionally with both internal and external teams, and a desire to drive significant growth and impact of our business. The ideal candidate will be able to perform demand generation and market development alongside the sales reps of the partners and identify win-win value propositions for pulsESG™ and the partner.
- Identify, develop, and manage alliances with key stakeholders in the ESG ecosystem; articulate pulsESG™ value proposition and benefits of an alliance
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential alliance opportunities and stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- Develop and execute a comprehensive alliance strategy that aligns with pulsESG’s™ business objectives and growth plans
- Establish and maintain relationships with alliance’s through regular communication, meetings, and networking events
- Negotiate and finalize alliance agreements, including terms and conditions and performance metrics
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as sales, marketing, and product, to ensure seamless implementation and integration of alliance’s into pulsESG™ overall business strategy
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of alliances, and provide regular reports and insights to the leadership team
- Stay informed about the regulatory landscape and industry best practices related to ESG, and ensure compliance with relevant guidelines and regulations
- Represent pulsESG™ at industry events, conferences, and other networking opportunities to promote the company’s brand and foster new alliance opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, environmental sciences, or related fields
- 5+ year experience in alliances and/or partnership management, preferably in the SaaS or ESG industry
- Understanding of the ESG landscape, including knowledge of relevant data providers, industry standards, and best practices
- Proven track record of successfully identifying, establishing, and managing partnerships with key stakeholders in the ESG ecosystem.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross-functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive in highly collaborative and fast paced environment
Why work with pulsESG™?
We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to improve our world now and for the next generations!
- Ideally have industry and market knowledge of ESG and sustainability
- The company will pay with salary, equity, and benefits
- You’ll get to work on problems that are hard and important
- You get to work on a solution that helps the planet and helps us all
- You’ll be joining an extraordinary team at the beginning of an incredible journey
- Hybrid-friendly work environment, in office 2-3 times per week
pulsESG™ Core Values
- Respect for all our stakeholders
- Passion for excellence
- Constructive candor
Join us and become a driver for positive change!