Location: Remote (U.S. based)
Founded in 2021, pulsESG™ is a well-funded Silicon Valley software startup dedicated to empowering purpose-driven enterprises to manage and improve their environmental, social and governance (ESG) footprint with an integrated, comprehensive, flexible, and innovative technology platform built for compliance, tracking and insight. pulsESG™ is as easy to use as it is scalable.
pulsESG™’s an enterprise ESG software as a service (SaaS) platform is backed by $9.5 million in seed funding from leading impact-driven investors and led by two Silicon Valley enterprise software veterans. The platform distinguishes itself in the marketplace through features such as model-driven architecture and full integration with both internal sources of data and external investor-facing systems, empowering companies to track and derive insights for ESG compliance and improvement based on stakeholder requirements.
About the Role
You will be an early member of pulsESG™’s Business Engagement team and play a pivotal role in our clients success by serving on the front line, working with end-users to help turn questions into answers and insights! You will be the voice of the customer and be responsible for advocating their needs to make them successful. Based on your customer interactions you will track valuable product feedback that contribute to the direction and roadmap of the product line, working closely with our world-class engineering team (with leadership experience from Nielsen, Oracle, TIBCO and other innovative silicon valley startups). You will also gain exposure through a variety of customer engagements in different industries, departments, and geographies.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Work across a portfolio of customers to build relationships, track issues and drive them to resolution.
- Own the happiness and satisfaction across customers and turn each customers into a raving fan by driving product adoption
- Run client education sessions, assisting clients with questions regarding new functionality, training, platform configuration, workflow and new process
- Develop expertise of our product to credibly answer business questions for our prospects and customers; demonstrate how to get the most from our product
- Provide a consultative approach to our clients on industry and product best practices
- Provide guidance relating to platform configuration and process improvement as the product and industry continues to evolve
- Collaborate with Account Executives to retain clients and generate upsell opportunities
- Support clients post implementation, to solve any issues with support and development
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams and work with the offshore team on daily basis to delegate tasks and oversee the completion of the tasks
- Assist the product and engineering team by testing customer-specific use cases when new features are being developed / released.
- You believe that business can have a positive impact on the world – and that there is significant room for improvement in how businesses operate!
- Customer advocate at heart with previous experience in a client success, technical/product support, implementation or technical consultant role
- SaaS enterprise software experience highly preferred
Strong written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work effectively in partnership with clients
Superior troubleshooting, evaluative, and technical problem-solving abilities
- Thrive on juggling clients, multitasking, and working with offshore teams primarily in India
- Must be highly self-motivated, nimble, with a ‘can-do’ attitude; you excel working in a startup and remote environment.
- Experience with system-to-system integration technologies is a plus, including different file formats (e.g. JSON, SOAP, CSV, etc.), web services (REST, SOAP), integration testing tools (e.g. Postman, SOAP API, Swagger, etc.)
- Familiarity with carbon emissions data and/or reporting through standards such as the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) , SASB, GRI or others would be a plus.
- Experience with the systems that provide data collection, data review/approval workflows, data publishing/reporting capabilities, is a plus
- Customer implementation project management experience for enterprise software product(s), e.g. ERP, HR, MDM, MIS, financial data management systems, etc. is a plus
- You have the following experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in technical solutions, domain experience
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
Why work with pulsESG™?
We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to improve our world now and for the next generations!
- The company will pay with cash, equity, and benefits
- You’ll get to work on problems that are hard and important
- You’ll be joining an extraordinary team at the beginning of an extraordinary journey
- Remote-friendly culture with weekly stand-ups
pulsESG™ Core Values
- Respect for all our stakeholders
- Passion for excellence
- Constructive candor
Join us and become a driver for positive change!