Location: New York, NY or San Francisco, CA (remote)
Founded in 2021, pulsESG™ the “Enterprise Sustainability Platform”, is a well-funded Silicon Valley software startup. It is dedicated to empowering purpose-driven enterprises to manage and improve their environmental, social, and governance (ESG) and overall sustainability footprint with an integrated, comprehensive, flexible, and innovative technology platform built for compliance, tracking, and insight. We are well funded, have amazing customers across industries and geographies, established strategic partnerships with leading ERP and consulting firms, and are growing fast!
About the Role
You will be a passionate and experienced Marketing Lead and be the first person on the team to lay the groundwork for a world-class marketing function to support a high-growth B2B startup. As the Marketing Lead, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing marketing strategies that generate leads, increase brand awareness, and support business growth. We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual, with a track record of building a brand from the ground up. This role will drive the vision, strategy, and execution for all elements of an integrated end-to-end marketing function, including media, brand, content and thought leadership, drive campaigns, demand generation, digital marketing, events, strategic communications, and more. This position is for a talented leader who is comfortable in both developing strategy, executing and exceeding goals.
- Marketing Strategy: Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to promote pulsESG™ platform. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product, and Operations, to align marketing initiatives with overall business goals
- Branding and Positioning: Develop and maintain pulsESG’s™ brand image and messaging. Create compelling marketing collateral, including website content, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, and presentations, to communicate the value proposition of our ESG platform to target audiences
- Content Marketing: Drive the creation and distribution of engaging and informative content that educates and engages our target audience. Develop a content marketing strategy that includes blog posts, articles, webinars, videos, and other relevant formats
- Digital Marketing: Oversee the company’s digital marketing efforts, including SEO/SEM, social media, email marketing, and other online channels. Optimize digital marketing campaigns for maximum effectiveness and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success and make data-driven decisions
- Event Management: Plan, coordinate, and execute industry events, conferences, and webinars to raise awareness of pulsESG’s™ platform and generate leads. Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure successful event outcomes
- Market Research: Conduct market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive intelligence. Utilize research findings to inform marketing strategies and campaigns, and to provide insights to product development and business strategies
- Lead Generation: Create and execute lead generation campaigns, utilizing various marketing channels such as content marketing, social media, email marketing, SEO/SEM, and events to attract potential customers and nurture them through the sales funnel
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor, analyze, and report on marketing performance metrics, such as website traffic, lead generation, conversion rates, and ROI. Utilize data-driven insights to optimize marketing efforts and demonstrate the value of marketing initiatives to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in the SaaS or technology industry
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies and campaigns across all disciplines (product, branding, growth, strategy, social media, communications, business development)
- Expertise in brand tracking, qualitative and quantitative research, creative testing, campaign analysis, and leading a roadmap of insights-driven marketing
- Understanding of ESG concepts and familiarity with the ESG landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling marketing collateral
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM tools
- Ability to analyze data and use insights to optimize marketing efforts
- Strong project management skills and team player with the ability to influence, work cross-functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive in highly collaborative and fast paced environment
- Experience in Sustainability and/or ESG is preferred, but not required
- Experience in marketing and selling to Financial Services and Manufacturing is preferred, but not required
Why work with pulsESG™?
We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to improve our world now and for the next generations!
- Ideally have industry and market knowledge of ESG and sustainability
- The company will pay with salary, equity, and benefits
- You’ll get to work on problems that are hard and important
- You get to work on a solution that helps the planet and helps us all
- You’ll be joining an extraordinary team at the beginning of an incredible journey
- Hybrid-friendly work environment, in office 2-3 times per week
pulsESG™ Core Values
- Respect for all our stakeholders
- Passion for excellence
- Constructive candor
Join us and become a driver for positive change!