Product Manager – Carbon Platform
Location: New York, NY or San Francisco, CA (remote)
Founded in 2021, pulsESG™ the “Enterprise Sustainability Platform”, is a well-funded Silicon Valley software startup. It is dedicated to empowering purpose-driven enterprises to manage and improve their environmental, social, and governance (ESG) and overall sustainability footprint with an integrated, comprehensive, flexible, and innovative technology platform built for compliance, tracking, and insight. We are well funded, have amazing customers across industries and geographies, established strategic partnerships with leading ERP and consulting firms, and are growing fast!
About the Role
You will be an early member of pulsESG™’s Product Management team, defining the strategy, roadmap, and execution for this product area.
- Hands-on cross-functional role focused on working closely with engineering, design, pre and post-sales, alliances, and business engagement to drive the development and launch of products and features.
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team to identify and prioritize the enterprise sustainability products and features we should develop and bring to market.
- Gather customer feedback, conduct market research, and analyze industry trends to identify opportunities.
- Develop a product roadmap, set and manage priorities, and collaborate with the product development team to ensure on-time delivery.
- Define product requirements, write user stories and acceptance criteria, and collaborate with the design team.
- Analyze product performance and use data to make data-driven decisions for future product development and improvements.
- Customer obsessed and start with the customer and work backward to the product.
- Think long-term and help the team identify and manage short-term goals to launch and iterate.
- Self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude – you excel working in a startup or fast-moving environment.
- Passion for sustainability and making a positive impact!
- Experience working on sustainability and climate management initiatives or building carbon management products, with expertise in GHGP, PCAF, and GHG Corporate Accounting and Reporting.
- Have extreme attention to detail, and set a high bar for user experience and product quality.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly articulate customer challenges and requirements.
- MBA, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or related fields.
- 5-8+ years of product management experience, including a startup, sustainability teams, or similar fast-paced environment.
Why work with pulsESG™?
We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to improve our world now and for the next generations!
- The company will pay with salary, equity, and benefits
- You’ll get to work on problems that are hard and important
- You get to work on a solution that helps the planet and helps us all
- You’ll be joining an extraordinary team at the beginning of an extraordinary journey
- Hybrid-friendly work environment, in office 2-3 times per week
pulsESG™ Core Values
- Respect for all our stakeholders
- Passion for excellence
- Constructive candor
Join us and become a driver for positive change!