Product Marketing Manager
Location: New York, NY or San Francisco, CA (remote)
Founded in 2021, pulsESG™ the “Enterprise Sustainability Platform”, is a well-funded Silicon Valley software startup. It is dedicated to empowering purpose-driven enterprises to manage and improve their environmental, social, and governance (ESG) and overall sustainability footprint with an integrated, comprehensive, flexible, and innovative technology platform built for compliance, tracking, and insight. We are well funded, have amazing customers across industries and geographies, established strategic partnerships with leading ERP and consulting firms, and are growing fast!
About the Role
You will be a passionate and experienced Product Marketing Manager to be the first person on the team to lay the groundwork for a world-class product marketing function. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing the go-to-market strategy for our products, working closely with cross-functional sales, marketing, and product teams. While this role needs a strong background in product marketing, it also requires cross-over skills that draw from product marketing, corporate marketing, and field marketing to drive campaigns, be in front of prospects and customers, and represent the company at booths or events.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for our products, including positioning, messaging, pricing, and launch plans.
- Develop value propositions and messaging to communicate the benefits of our products effectively.
- Create compelling product content, including product descriptions, sales collateral, and website copy.
- Develop compelling enablement materials that equip Business Engagement teams (Sales, Solution Consultants, CSMs, and others) to sell effectively.
- Plan and execute campaigns, including coordinating with external analysts, thought leaders and PR and social media teams to maximize exposure and engagement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including business engagement, product management, and customer success, to ensure successful product launches and ongoing success in the market.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify market trends and competitive landscape.
- Experience driving the product marketing function for B2B cloud, SaaS, and enterprise software products.
- Customer obsessed, start with the customer and work backward into clear, differentiated messaging.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to develop and execute successful go-to-market strategies.
- Hands-on experience with campaign management, marketing operations, and marketing analytics tools that include – Hubspot, Google Analytics, Blogs, Ad Platforms
- Self-starter with the ability to launch, measure and analyze product go-to-market campaigns.
- Strong execution skills and experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Passion for sustainability and making a positive impact!
- 5-8+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in the sustainability space.
- MBA, Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
Why work with pulsESG™?
We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to improve our world now and for the next generations!
- The company will pay with salary, equity, and benefits
- You’ll get to work on problems that are hard and important
- You get to work on a solution that helps the planet and helps us all
- You’ll be joining an extraordinary team at the beginning of an extraordinary journey
- Hybrid-friendly work environment, in office 2-3 times per week
pulsESG™ Core Values
- Respect for all our stakeholders
- Passion for excellence
- Constructive candor
Join us and become a driver for positive change!