User Experience (UX) Lead
Location: New York, NY or San Francisco, CA (remote)
Founded in 2021, pulsESG™ the “Enterprise Sustainability Platform”, is a well-funded Silicon Valley software startup. It is dedicated to empowering purpose-driven enterprises to manage and improve their environmental, social, and governance (ESG) and overall sustainability footprint with an integrated, comprehensive, flexible, and innovative technology platform built for compliance, tracking, and insight. We are well funded, have amazing customers across industries and geographies, established strategic partnerships with leading ERP and consulting firms, and are growing fast!
About the Role
As the UX Lead, you will be responsible for designing and implementing user-centered product experiences that are engaging, intuitive, and effective. You will lead the current UX team to create solutions that meet overall business and product objectives while delivering an exceptional user experience.
- Advocate for the user throughout the product development process and ensure their needs are represented in all product decisions.
- Create user personas, journey maps, design systems, and wireframes that reflect user needs and goals.
- Develop and maintain a design system that ensures consistency across all products and platforms.
- Lead the design and development of user interfaces, including visual design and interaction design.
- Develop and implement usability testing plans to validate design decisions and iterate on designs as needed.
- Develop and lead user research activities to inform product design decisions.
- Manage and mentor junior UX designers, providing guidance on best practices, design techniques, and processes.
- Strong portfolio showcasing user-centered design solutions and design processes.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present design concepts and solutions to stakeholders.
- Experience with user research techniques, including usability testing, user interviews, and surveys.
- Passion for sustainability and making a positive impact!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in design, human-computer interaction, or a related field.
- 5-8+ years of experience in UX design with a track record of delivering successful enterprise B2B products.
Why work with pulsESG™?
We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to improve our world now and for the next generations!
- The company will pay with salary, equity, and benefits
- You’ll get to work on problems that are hard and important
- You get to work on a solution that helps the planet and helps us all
- You’ll be joining an extraordinary team at the beginning of an extraordinary journey
- Hybrid-friendly work environment, in office 2-3 times per week
pulsESG™ Core Values
- Respect for all our stakeholders
- Passion for excellence
- Constructive candor
Join us and become a driver for positive change!