Location: Remote (U.S. based)
Founded in 2021, pulsESG™ is a well-funded Silicon Valley software startup dedicated to empowering purpose-driven enterprises to manage and improve their environmental, social and governance (ESG) footprint with an integrated, comprehensive, flexible, and innovative technology platform built for compliance, tracking and insight. pulsESG™ is as easy to use as it is scalable.
pulsESG™’s an enterprise ESG software as a service (SaaS) platform is backed by $9.5 million in seed funding from leading impact-driven investors and led by two Silicon Valley enterprise software veterans. The platform distinguishes itself in the marketplace through features such as model-driven architecture and full integration with both internal sources of data and external investor-facing systems, empowering companies to track and derive insights for ESG compliance and improvement based on stakeholder requirements.
About the Role
You will be an early member of pulsESG™’s Business Engagement team and play a pivotal role in our expansion and serve on the front line, working with end-users to help turn questions into answers and insights! Your contribution will give valuable design insights that contribute to the direction and roadmap of the product line, working closely with our world-class engineering team (with leadership experience from Nielsen, Oracle, TIBCO and other innovative silicon valley startups). You will also gain exposure through a variety of customer engagements in different industries, departments, and geographies.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develop expertise of our product to credibly answer business questions for our prospects and customers; demonstrate how to get the most from our product
- Analyze our customer’s needs and services to design and implement solutions that would maximize productivity and enhance the quality of deliverables
- Provide guidance relating to platform configuration and process improvement
- Lead product demonstrations to prospects and customers as needed while working proactively with internal systems engineers, technical architects, and product owners to strategize on opportunities, cross-train, and transfer knowledge
- Collaborate with Account Executives to hand-off work products for user adoption
- Deliver on personal ARR and TCV quota requirements with consistency and rigor
- Hands-on delivery of POC’s and pilots, in conjunction with the Engineering team. This will include data modeling, validations, integration (real time and batch), ETL, analytics and workflow
- Support clients post implementation, to solve any issues with support and development
- Be the technical face to our customer
- You believe that business can have a positive impact on the world – and that there is significant room for improvement in how businesses operate!
- Previous experience in an implementation or technical consultant role in analytics, data science, or business intelligence; SaaS enterprise software experience highly preferred
- Proven track record of success in leading customers through software implementation and solutions configuration projects
- Familiarity with carbon emissions data and/or reporting through standards such as the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) , SASB, GRI or others s highly desirable
- Thrive on juggling projects, multitasking, and working with offshore teams primarily in India
- Must be highly self-motivated, nimble, with a ‘can-do’ attitude; you excel working in a startup and remote environment
- You have the following experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in technical solutions, domain experience
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
Why work with pulsESG™?
We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to improve our world now and for the next generations!
- The company will pay with cash, equity, and benefits
- You’ll get to work on problems that are hard and important
- You’ll be joining an extraordinary team at the beginning of an extraordinary journey
- Remote-friendly culture with weekly stand-ups
pulsESG™ Core Values
- Respect for all our stakeholders
- Passion for excellence
- Constructive candor
Join us and become a driver for positive change!